Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zach's First BIG BOY Haircut...

Okay, so I admit I have been cutting my kids hair for a while now, and I will say the word "mullet" has started popping into our conversation about little Zach's hair. So, I decided he was overdue to get a "REAL" cut from a trained professional. (dang it, I tried)

Things started out pretty good...


Then the cape came on and it started to get a little scary....


Then the cape came off, and the water-bottle came out...not so good.


It did end better, and not as bad as I thought...he seemed pretty pleased with the non-mullet outcome...but mostly I think it was the small bag of sour-patch kids our cute hair-dresser Stacey gave him!



And jumping for joy that it's ALL OVER...at least for another 2 months.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest ever. I just want to hug him! What a big boy now.

ShOrt StoRy said...

OK, that was so dang cute/sad/funny! I love the end result, he is one good looking boy!!! I love the jump for joy at the end...

Peterson Clan said...

Ally...Love the "pro" pix look that you took of him, what awesome pix!! He is too cute with his Mr. Messy t-shirt. Love him...Miss you..:(

Brady and Kariann said...

That last picture is priceless, so cute! BTW, I love all your photography pictures - you are so talented! We are way over due for some family pics, so you'll probably be getting a call from me when we move back. Hope that's ok!!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Nate Jr!!