Because apparently I'm the kind to ignore my kid until he finally falls asleep playing with the barn on the COLD, HARD wood floor.
And the only reason I know this is because Ella yelled "hey mom, come look at Zach, he dropped dead on the floor"!


Sorry Zachy!
5 comments:
How do kids do that?! I want to be able to just go to sleep in MY bed!!
I don't think he minded too much!!!
Miss you!
I am coming in June 23-27!
We miss you guys. Hope you are settling in up there. I loved reading you Mother's Day post, brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing in so many ways.
Ah the life. It's stressful to play so hard that you just pass out!
oh that is hilarious. and sorry to hear about the gum surgery! bad diet coke! i can't believe we used to drink those 64 oz ones!!!
Post a Comment