Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photo Website! IT'S HERE!!!!



My website FINALLY went live today! It's been a little bit in the making, but I will say that after all the hard work, I think it shows exactly the "personality" I wanted it to have.
I really wanted to carry through with the bright, simple, fun, "life in full BLOOM!" theme.

Thanks EVERYONE for all the help, advice, business, beautiful families etc. If you look around you just might see one of you! :)

www.allysonrandlephotography.com

4 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

Ally!
I saw the website and it is AWESOME!...you did such a good job on it and I love what you wrote on each section...it is perfect and so cute! Good job!

NcR said...

Mrs. Randle - as you know, I rarely comment on blogs but I couldn't pass this one up.

Your talents amaze me...I love you!

Nathan Chad

Jennifer said...

Ally your website is awesome! I love it!

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! All that hard work paid off....I'll pass it on to friends! Nice Job!