Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day At The Beach!!


We all got the stomach flu on July 5th. Happy Holidays to us. We all got it within 2 hours of each other, except Zach, luckily. It was pretty miserable when all day Sunday we were cooped up in the house sick to death. Nate fortunately took Monday off and after the rotten time we all had, we decided to go to the beach!!




We packed up the tent, the lotion, the boogie boards, the sheets, the camera's, the squirt bottles, the baby clothes, diapers, food, towels, extra clothes, extra food, more food and diet coke, books to read...you get the point. When the Randles go to the beach, we GO TO THE BEACH for the whole day!

We had a great time! It was Zach's second vistit, but his first visit with the sand...eating ensued!
Hmmmm sand....
Tasting pretty good....Enjoying it....

Going for one more handful....


realizing it's finally sand.....


PRICELESS.....


What a FUN, FUN day!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at those little teeth covered in dirt! How funny is that! I cant wait to mug on those two!! Cute pics. I laughed out loud! Love you guys!! Sis

Amy said...

Nate and Ally,

thanks for inviting me to see your blog! Your kids are so adorable! check out our blog if you want...
thefishyfarm.blogspot.com

Amy (Pehrson) Fisher

Krissy Lowe said...

I am so sorry about the flu-but looks like a fun day. That little Zach is adorable I just want to squeeze him.

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

Sorry I never called you back on Sunday! Thanks for calling and singing/rapping happy birthday it was delightful! :) I guess we will see you in a couple of weeks!

Hillary said...

love the play by play photos of Zach eating sand.

Rob and Kelli said...

You have to love the Beach. Great pics. I especially love the Yankee Stadium stuff.
-Rob

Suzanne said...

Hey Ally, I don't know your email, so I'm writing this on your blog for all to see. Ha. I just had to tell you that I just canceled my order of Breaking Dawn from Amazon because I found it on Walmart.com for only $13.60 shipping and all and it will be here no later than Monday. If you go at Midnight, you'll still beat me, but I will save about $11 can buy myself lunch. Ha!

Suzanne said...

Got your comment. Brat. But I'm reading it too right now...$0.90 more than you. Not bad. Happy reading! :-)