Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ella's Pre-school Graduation! YEAHHHHHH!

Ella and her best friend Julia at Graduation! Julia
wanted to come support Ella and watch her get her diploma!!! Ella is going to Kindergarten. I am more upset than she is since we found out that she will be going all day from 8:58am-3:22pm. ( Really, does my five year old really need to be at school that long? But apparently, it's better for the moms who work! I am one of those parents who would actually like to have my child around for the day...but I guess I'm the minority around here. Sorry, a little tangent.)
We sure will miss Ms. Carol and Ms. Melissa, they became a big part of Ella's life the last couple of years. Ms. Carol was so great to her after we lost Kate. She understood so well, her little twins were also stillborn, and she took Ella under her wing. I still remember the day I dropped her off in the summer for the first time. Kate had died 3 months earlier and I had already signed her up for the summer session. It was one of the hardest days of my life. I had planned to have a little baby to occupy my time, but now I was alone with my daughter at preschool. I parked in front of Walmart and cried for the whole 3 hours....where did the time go? Now 2 1/2 years later, she will be going to Kindergarten. I love you little Ella and will miss you immensely.

And who starts school at 8:58am--can't we just start at 9am? I so don't get it!Ella's friends-- Jack, Dalin, Jake, Ella, Ashland, and Anna

Daddy, Zach, and Ella! Congratulation little Rosie!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Look at you getting so grown up Ella Bella! I can't believe you're old enough to go to Kindergarten! We sure love you and miss you, congratulations on your graduation from Preschool!