Thursday, July 10, 2008

What the....TWLIGHT???

Someone shoot me. I started reading the Twlight series when my sister came to town last week. I like all the rest of you finished all three within three days. So now I patiently (or should I say freaking out to read the next one) wait to read the final book coming out Aug 2nd. (who's with me at Barnes and Noble 12am?)
I'm pretty sure there are subtle messages about not eating, sleeping, or talking to your kids in these books, but I got SUCKED in. She should write a diet book......
So I think about this sad story every morning while I run and I'll be honest, when the marine layer is in, I look around to see if there are any pale people looking for breakfast....what if I say that I think she will end up with the werewolf?
(My husband is going to laugh his head off when he reads this one....sorry dear, I couldn't resist.)
The countdown begins......who will she choose???

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay Ally....you didn't mention anything about Pale people looking for breakfast when you tried to talk me into reading this....What the Twilight is right!!!

ASmith said...

Yeah, so my family didn't see me for a day or two while I read these books. This is a problem with a breastfeeding baby. Craig would just hunt me down every two hours or so, then I'd pass the baby back. I WILL be at the bookstore bright and early.

ShOrt StoRy said...

Glad to see you're addicted too. seriously!

Suzanne said...

Bite your tongue! Jacob?! No way! It's Edward all the way. I'll be pissed if she picks Jacob. Yuck!