She is able to write so many things that I thought, but just couldn't get out!
It brings back lots and lots of thoughts about our Kate and how horrible that time was for our family. This sweet lady tells her story so well, and talks about how to handle and cope with grief, or more specifically how to treat others who are going through it. I think that everyone should read this....most of us (hopefully) will never have to live through this kind of pain, but many of us will know someone that will deal with this type of enormous loss. Just make sure you have a tissue!
It brings back lots and lots of thoughts about our Kate and how horrible that time was for our family. This sweet lady tells her story so well, and talks about how to handle and cope with grief, or more specifically how to treat others who are going through it. I think that everyone should read this....most of us (hopefully) will never have to live through this kind of pain, but many of us will know someone that will deal with this type of enormous loss. Just make sure you have a tissue!
When we were in Utah these past few weeks we finally got to see Kate's headstone at Wasatch Lawn. Kate is buried next to her Grandma (Nate's mom). It was Ella's first time to see it, and she drew Kate and her Grandma Rosan a few pictures to leave there. 

I am so grateful to have an eternal family. I am so grateful for my beautiful kids and husband. Ella is so wise...too wise sometimes. I hope one day that she will get that little baby sister that she is longing for!
3 comments:
Oh wow! That is incredible! Thanks for sharing it with us.
That is crazy. A friend of ours from Vegas grew up with the lady who lost her baby girl. I saw her blog a month or so ago and couldn't believe her story. Amazing. I haven't read it lately. I should go catch up.
I love this post Ally...I seriously was dying when I saw the last picture of sweet little Ella laying down by her baby sister's gravestone! And the pictures that she drew....The whole thing is just priceless! Kate's gravestone came out beautiful. And I am soo glad that you were able to read that awesome blog. Love you-Jenn
Post a Comment