I have pulled the trigger! I finally started getting my photography going! YEAH! It will be Ally Randle photographer...(still working on my logo and slogan) hopefully my "new" photography blog will be up and running in the next two weeks.
Thanks to the cute families that will be helping me launch my new business...I can't wait to see those families and babies!
I also mentored with Julie Parker while I was in Utah. She is fantastic and I LOVE her style of shooting!
You can check us out on her blog:http://julieparkerphotography.blogspot.com/2008/07/get-shcooled-ally.html
I learned SOOOOO much, I can't wait to start! So if anyone needs Christmas cards, you know who to call! :)
And thanks to my hubby who thinks I'm mildly insane, but still supports me 1,000,000 percent!
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't realize you were doing this. So the Photoshop class went great it seems. I so wish we had one here. I need it soooo bad!
What??? So who do you want to practice on??? Or are you not looking to practice???? Are you looking for your first clients. So did you take a photoshop class from Julie? We have photoshop and I don't know where to begin. This is exciting. Can't wait to hear more about it when we get home.
Post a Comment