When your baby's temp goes to 104 degrees, craziness ensues.
We couldn't get it down for almost two days, after 2 doctor's visists, a trip to get a hip and chest xray, and blood work (which they lost, and then wanted us to go to childrens just in case..)they concluded that he "just" has the really bad flu.
Huh.
Well, if I were a cat I would only have 5 lives left. Luckily, Ella seems to be the only sane thing around at the moment and she is five. Fortunately she has deductive logic.
Good thing I have to start a parenting class tomorrow...hope they can teach me to pull my claws out of the ceiling.
PS- I am now the proud coach of Ella's soccer team. Who knew that they would let someone with ZERO athletic ablity run around with kids on a field...oh well, at least they will all get matching headbands.
XOXO
2 comments:
He is so cute...I just love his chubba rolls...
Sorry to hear the kids have been sick...My kids had the fever thing that lasted a few days...Luckily it didn't ever turn into anything else...I hope they get better quickly...
even with the flu, he is adorable. Missi was telling me that you were the coach and I am soooo Impressed. You will be great.
Post a Comment