Grandma Beth came to stay with us for the last couple of weeks. It's so great to have her here with us, but really she came to take Ella to the American Store up at the Grove. This was her BIG treat for getting through the eye surgery.... I asked what I got for having babies, but apparently I'm not as important as a grandkid! :)
So with an unseemly amount of money to spend on crazy doll items, off we went! Ella picked out the doll that looked the most like her...and of course the token ice skating rink and outfits.
It was a great day in LA, and we had a great time shopping and people watching! Thanks Grandma Beth...it's so great to have these memories with my cute little momma and my sweet and very excited daughter! Zach...not real thrilled...but I'm sure his time will come!
After the big shopping day we headed to Disneyland to celebrate the good times! Nothing like trying to kill Grandma off by having her walk non-stop for 2 days!
Well little Rosie, we hope you love you doll, and all the little tiny things that came with her(and are currently spread around our home!)....let's hope she survives your brother when he learns to pull hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment