Tuesday, April 22, 2008

8 Years of Marriage.....

Yeah! Nate and I have been married 8 years now, as of April 7. It just keeps getting better! We have been through 5 moves, 2 states, 3 children, 1 death, 1, 210 diapers, 1 eye surgery, and one work for Dish network (don't ask, it wasn't one of my better ideas, but it was one of the funniest evenings I have ever spent..right Jenn?)
All in all, what a great family I have, what a wonderful husband, and the best kids ever.
Next on our list is Nate's brothers wedding on May 3rd. We are excited to go home and see our family, and on a personal note...I CANNOT wait to wear my brand new baby blue brides-maid dress in satin.
And on a D2 sidebar, Nate made it into the NY times paper....
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/21/sports/golf/21golfvideo.html

That's about it....I get to turn in Ella's school papers next Monday. Another phase of our life is about to begin!

2 comments:

Krissy Lowe said...

Thanks for the invite. Your family is amazing and I must add darling. Very cool NY times article...Go Nate.

Brady and Kariann said...

Ally - We made our blog private(at least for now), and I know you guys do to sometimes. My email address is: kolsen@insightbb.com. I would love to stay in contact with you either through email or our blogs. Hope all is well! Congrats on the 8 years of marriage :)!!