So it's finally here! Here is my husband's rap video for his work, it was originally just for the sales meeting, but because everyone has loved it, the company wanted to put it on YouTube.
I'm proud to call him my husband, as he is so creative and funny. Yes, he wrote it, danced it, sang it, and is wearing that great cape.
I think it's great that he was finally able to do what he has always wanted to do... write crazy songs and wear tights! Here's to the motto "We never lay up". May it bring us much fortune and love :)
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
That is CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greetings,
Steven here! This video is absolutely entertaining and innovative. I'm a huge golf fan, and fan of D2 Man. In my honest opinion, this has the potential to be one of the most popular videos on the internet. Especially when it comes to the golf community.
I just happen to stumble across your site. I have a very simple website related to funny golf videos and have been spreading the word as much as I can on this video.
This video has only been out for less than 48 hours and there are already nearly 50,000 websites promoting this very funny, educational, and creative video.
Best of luck to you and your family and I'm don't worry, "I Never Lay Up".
Steven
www.funnygolfvideos.com
We love D2 Man!!!
Now that you are famous just remember who stood in line for you to get your home.
Post a Comment