Well, Zach is almost 5 months on March 2nd. And I would like to tell you that he is a whooping 19 lbs. GO LOVEBUG! To put that into perspective, it's like carrying a case of water. But I will say that he is the happiest stinking baby (people at church would argue with me here, but really it's the only place he cries, maybe he's onto something) in the world. He loves to blow bubbles the second the rice cereal is in his mouth, and who could really blame him. When is the last time any of us have actually tasted formula or rice cereal...no wonder my kids liked diet coke at 4 months....is that wrong?
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
He seriously is so stinking cute, almost the cutest boy(besides mine) :)!
I mean, "technically" they had diet coke in the womb, right? So...really? I mean...4 months isn't that bad! HA HA! So cute and chunky. How can you NOT kiss the cheeks???
Ally he is so cute...I am a little sad that I am in Nursery on sunday's so I don't get to carry him around for you...A case of water is pretty dang heavy! Go big boy!
Ally, How are you? It's been such a long time! What have you been up to? Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you have a blog so we can stay caught up. BTW, how is your daughter doing after her eye surgery? Hope all is well. Keep in touch!
Kariann
Post a Comment