4 weeks ago
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The pro-bowl was in Hawaii at the same time....and all the players were staying at the Marriott Hotel, where we were. Nate was in heaven seeing all the players with their family and kids. It was pretty cool to see Payton Manning....so I won't complain. Nate could usually be found in the pool with the football players playing water basketball. How come guys can make friends so fast? Can you imagine us girls all playing water volleyball together on vacation??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like such a great trip! I love seeing pictures of Zach. He is SO cute! I also loved that you were hanging out in the tent...classic. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!
Zach is such a love! I love his chunky legs, he reminds me of my boys. What a fun vacation and even better that your mom got to come along.
Post a Comment