Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It was a good day...


It started out just like any other day...and THEN this from my 2 year old as I was going to get in the shower..

Zach: Hey mom, can I push your wiggly, jiggly bum?

Mom: Gee thanks Zach, you made my day.

Zach: You're welcome

Mom: Sigh

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry, but that's funny!! Made me laugh out loud sitting here at the laptop! Love you Zachy!!! And, if it helps Ally.....my bum is more wiggly and more jiggly than your's!

Suzanne said...

Zach doesn't know what a wiggly jiggly rearend is. He'd be frightened at my house. Mine might hurt him!

Amy said...

nice one...it's a good thing he's cute! My Hayden pointed to my chest one day while changing and asked me why I had "wiggly puffs". gotta love kids.

Kim said...

Well, I guess that's just what kids are for. Khadron,my 6 year old, asks me frequently if I have a baby in my belly. Gotta love kids.