It's when summer finally feels about done, and time for a new and different season.
This season Ella starts 2nd grade. She is very excited..she has a great friend that she loves, so it makes life more fun and not so lonely. We are finally starting to feel like this is home, where we actually know people that we see at school.
I'm not so ready for the rain, but I do live in Portland so it's hard to avoid.
Good luck Ella--I hope 2nd grade for you is as fun, and great as it was for me and your daddy.
ps. Zach misses you already so we are off for our walk and then Target. Time to start up our routine.



AND she is OUT! She apparently was over pictures.. ;)
3 comments:
ELLA!!! STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!! 2nd grade, really? We love you Bella! Hope you have a great day at school! So glad you have some good friends and are all starting to feel like you're home! Love you all!!
That's the most beautiful second grade princess that I have ever seen!
The rest of the Blog is also just great and fantastic!
We (All of Our Family) are so blessed to have such a beautiful, talented daughter and we are so thankful that there is renewed happiness in Oregon!
Oh my sweet Ellsa!!!! She's not so little anymore!! I can't handle her cute back to schol "get up" she has going on!! Love it and Love those boots too!!! :) She is just gorgeous Allyson!! We miss you guys soo much!! Oh and BTW, thanks for "rubbing it in" about the whole back to school after Labor Day deal and how it feels like Fall!! Why was it in the 100's here over the weekend?? UGH!! Love you...xoxo
Post a Comment