So the Disney Channel had a movie on that was called "16 wishes" the other day...so while Ella was playing with her good friend I hear her say "let's write OUR wishes but let's do 17 instead..." so off they went and here is what she left behind.
Ella's Wish List (she only got to 9, but after looking at it, I believe that is lucky)
1.A light blue slug bug convertible
2. A charge account (no seriously)
3.Be a movie star
4. Be popular (this is starting waaaay too early)
5.Have the best clothes at school (please, got it covered girl,haha)
6. Have the best 17th birthday part ever (okay, that buys me 10 years)
7. To be best friends with a movie star
8. Travel all over the world
9. Have a pool/spa party every day
So Nate and I were really proud that she focused on such spiritual items...HAHAHA. Apparently, I have a bit of more work to do. Crap. I'm still hoping to get ME a charge account.
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
LOL! I think Ella and my Caite would be the best of friends! At least their priorities are the same. Too bad we live so far away.
Interest rates are really good right now! Might be a great time to open one for her!! After all....it's almost time for Gap Friends and Family so she can start on those clothes she's talking about!! :) Love you Ella Bella!!
Bahahahaha!! Classic! I love it and I think her wish list and mine are similar! :)
That is so funny. I am glad you shared that with us. I love her.
HAHAHAHAHA! Great list, Ella! Although, I'm concerned about the popular part. Do they really start that early? Heaven help us. :-)
WOW!!! This list looks very similar to the ones that Merrick always leaves behind for me to find! And you know how she is turning out...haha That's my Ella Bella! I was just impressed that she knew to write "charge account" rather than credit card!! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment