Saturday, April 25, 2009

What? oh, crap..

Those were my words as I tried to update a new template to the blog because I was bored...

"WHAT? Oh, crap..."

That's what I yelled when I found out that it had deleted something called "widgets"..who names something "widgets"..isn't that politically incorrect?

So if your name is not on my blog list, it's not that I decided I don't like you, but that I can't find your blog on google! So please send it again.

Is this worth all the work?

"widgets" please..you ruined my day.

4 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

You make me laugh! I have done that too and had to try to find all the blogs again...and retype them...why don't they just transfer? I think widgets in not PC either...CAN'T wait to see you in July, I am trying to go out to UT in June (I don't know if I am brave enough by myself...driving because I am cheap!) so if I do let's get together!

Suzanne said...

Just a little something to help you out. The way you put in everyone's blogs shows the latest entry headline and possibly a picture. If you want to see the whole blog you have to click on the blog title. If you click on the latest entry title it will only take you to that particular entry. I found that out the hard way when I set mine up that way and got all confused b/c I couldn't see the whole thing. :-) It was nice talking to you yesterday. Tell Ella her picture from Avery is in the mail.

Brady and Kariann said...

Hey - how's UT? We will be back sometime around the end of June. We definately will have to get together. Our blog is bradyandkariann.blogspot.com. If you need me to send you a new invite, let me know! BTW, Ella looks so cute in that first pic, her eyes are SO blue!

ASmith said...

http://annandcraigsix.blogspot.com/

That is the website for the craig and ann smith family. Love ya, and hope that Utah is treating you well.