CAUTION: GRANDMA POST (that means lots of pictures of her grandkids, and slight bragging rights!)Today was the big DANCE. We have been thinking about this crowning event ever since our friends the Johnson's, told us this was a hightlight of Nicholas Valley school. I have been worried that Nate would not be able to make it home to take her, but he flew in from New York this afternoon and picked my beautiful Ella up to take her on her first "date".
After many trips to the mall to find the perfect dress etc. we finally found THE ONE! We had a great time getting ready, not too much drama--but she wouldn't be a girl without crying about curling her hair right? She loved the end result, and I think it will be a great night for these two to boogie the night away.
It is raining like crazy right now, so I hope they had a great time, and enjoyed this great time together.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures--

The side view of the dress and final products!


Nate when he picked her up at the door!


9 comments:
Ella looks gorgeous and I literally got tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of Nate's reaction... beautifully priceless. I hope they had a magical night.
Ella Bella.....you couldn't have looked more beautiful! I can't believe how you are growing up. You DID find the perfect dress! What a princess....your Daddy was very lucky to have such a Beautiful date! I love you so much! I hope you had fun.....love Auntie Sarah
What a beauty!!! Ella looked amazing...Hope they had a fun night!
What a precious picture of Nate seeing Ella! And Ella looked simply beautiful! Avery and Justin were here while I was reading it all and when I scrolled down to the picture of her in her dress they both took a deep breath and said how pretty she looked. So, be sure to tell her that! I think we made a big mistake passing up this dance. Oops! Note for next year...
Gorgeous little Ella who has definately inherited my awesome cuz's beauty...). Heard you guys are moving back to Utah??? I'm so excited! :)
Luv ya,
Melanee
Ella looks beautiful - and I love the dress!! The picture of Nate's reaction is priceless. I hope they had a fun night together!
Ella looks so beautiful. I enjoyed looking at those pictures.
Priceless! What a fun date night for them. I love that she got so dressed up. I have to say she made the right dress choice- she looks beautiful!
Wow how did Ella grow up so fast??
She is a beauty...must look like the Reeder side??* Now I do think Nate is a pretty handsome guy though! We are so excited to have you guys move back home so we can see you more!!
Love you,
Auntie Colleen
Post a Comment