Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dancing with the Stars...and Deanna!

Nate was able to score some great tickets to Dancing with the stars from Kenny Mayne (THANK YOU!) and thanks to my friend Mandy who had to watch my 7 month old Zach, and Ella from 12:45pm to 10pm at night. We had to drive to LA and be in our seats by 4:30pm...so it was a long day. Zach loves his mom, (as many at church can attest to), so we were really nervous to leave him that long.

Luckily, he loved Mandy and didn't cry too much....just when she put him down! :)


Nate and I had great seats on the front row, right behind the judges...you couldn't see us because it was always dark there, but we sure had fun! I love The Grove mall and the whole area, and it was great to get away and spend some FUN times with my hubby.
Anyway, I was a dork and made Nate take some pictures of me...lucky us we had VIP wristbands so that we could stay after and meet people...so here I go....

This is me and my new BFF...keep in mind I'm 5'9'' to everyone's 5'0''. And she is so tiny little, but really nice and very pretty in person.

Okay Deanna, hope you find someone nicer than Brad! HAHAHAH





And it's a toss up to who's wearing more eye make-up!
Next year Tony!!!!








Samantha Harris had a baby 8 days before I did...I can't believe they let her back on TV without losing all her baby weight! Seriously!




Jason Taylor and Eddeattyay (something like that)-- if I could choose a brand new body, she's my first pick...and I could use her spray tan too! This is obviously Nate's pick. Not sure if it's for him or her!











And finally a shout out to all those Mormon girls who want fame and fortune....




Julianne tells us her album comes out May 20th (today) and that she will NOT be on the show next year, as she is touring with Brad Paisley... I'm almost kneeling down to meet her and she's on her tippy toes. But yes, she is just as pretty in person, and dating the kid from the Bruno/Carrieanne summer show...remember Zach from Utah who won in that singing group?? yeah, nobody else does either. (But he has a great name!) I should have asked her if her brothers new girlfriend will make another appearance in American Pie 12??


Well, that's it. It was super fun and I hope one day to be able to do it again!!!


XOXO

3 comments:

Linds said...

So fun! That is awesome! I am jealous, what a blast. Sounds like a great day/night. Love the pics!

Missi Waldron said...

I am so happy to hear that Zach did so well and that you and Nate had such a great date! What a fun evening and I totally saw you two sitting behind the judges! And just for the record, Edeta does have the most insane body and I completely remember Zach from 'Dance War'...yes, I am a reality show geek!

Brady and Kariann said...

How fun that you got to go!! I love all the pics. I'm totally sad that Julianne won't be on next season! Glad you had a great time.