Here is my beautiful cousin Jenn, her husband Scott, and her 1 year old Bryce. We are SOOO lucky that Scott is our great dentist in Utah...(yes, I know we live in California, but once you find a great dentist, you don't move!) Sometime I'll have to take a video of Nate on the gas...I've never actually seen him but I've heard great stories from ALL of the staff! :)
Anyway, when Ella was 18 months she fell really hard on her front teeth at LegoLand and the front tooth died...well, while we were in Utah for the wedding we were wrestling and Ella hit the SAME tooth on my leg. I really didn't think anything of it, we knew that she had knocked it really loose, but she started to complain about it hurting. I just thou
ght because it was going to fall out soon that it was hurting a little....NO..not the case...
On the morning we were flying back to California, Ella woke up with huge swollen lips, swollen cheeks, and a horrible abcessed tooth. Everything was full of puss (Jenn is loving this story) Luckily, we rushed her into Dr. Scott and had to throw her on some gas and pull the tooth out! It really was the craziest thing I've ever seen. It's amazing how one tiny tooth and a nasty infection can cause so much swelling. Needless to say it all shot out when he pulled the tooth and just a few hours later she was good as new---minus a tooth! So my baby's first tooth is out, and the toothfairy made her first stop at the Randle house. We weren't sure what the going rate for teeth are these days so she got what Zach had in his piggy bank (how sad that the toothfairy never has cash around) a two dollar bill!

I have NO idea what I would have done if I had been in California....I guess I really need to see about a new dentist...NAHHHH. I'll keep the one w
e have! Thanks Scott!
Nice job little Ella!!!

2 comments:
I can't believe that happened with your tooth Ella Bella! I had no idea that was what was going on when you sent the picture through text....I just thought that was from when you were at the dentist earlier! I'm so proud of you for being so brave and having your first visit from the tooth fairy! Way to go BELLA!! Hey...I need those pictures you have from the wedding! I hardly got any from the reception! Pass them along when you get a minute! They're great! We made those blue dresses look good....that's for sure! Ha, Ha! Looking forward to the Dancing with the Stars Blog!! Nate filled me in and I'm officially jealous...sounds like it was great! Sure miss you guys!
Allyson...Seriously, I'm in love with that abcessed tooth story! Too bad you didn't get that on video!! haha. xo-Jenn
Post a Comment