No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick.
Really?
How about "i shouldn't go broke paying for everyone in this country here illegally, and the socialist health care policy sucks."
just saying.
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
One of the many things I love about you...speaking your mind! (And reading my mind)
I'm right there with ya Couz!
Will you PUHLEASE post that on FB for me??
AMEN!!!
I wish there was a like button on blogs.
Don't get me going on this!!! My aunt almost died sitting on a waiting list in Canada waiting for all things, chemotherapy! Our system is not perfect, but better than everyone else's. Ask anyone who has lived under a single payer system and they tell you to run for the hills. And, say goodbye to your income earnings, we'll be taxed at a rate of 50 to 60% of our income to pay for this "free" health care.....
No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick. I also sometimes wish that everything cost a dollar. Unicorns are real. Tu Pac is not dead.
oh wait.
good post. made me laugh!
Post a Comment