
My friend Julie asked our little family to model for her photography workshop...I KNEW how excited that Nate would be so I said YES! We'd love to have 8 photographers take our pictures, stand in 95 degree weather, have me pick out fall outfits (because it was way cuter), and watch Zach scream at someone other than us.
Sounds familiar? Oh yeah, that's my job too..so TRUST me. When I take all of your pictures I TOTALLY know how you feel!
My favorite line of the day came from my husband while gritting his teeth and smiling
"Do you think next time you could put us in something besides sweaters?" HAHAHA.
Here are a few of my favorite..you can check her out here at Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen

This is my very favorite...


3 comments:
How very WEIRD is that??? Seeing my cute little photographer BFF in her own family pictures and not ones that she had taken!!!
These are sooo FREAKING adorable!!
1st of all....I LOVE that you got Nate to sit in a tubby with you on what looks like a main street!! But yes Ally I must agree with you about the best comment of the day!! I could totally picture him saying that to you...in the nicest of ways of course!! haha
2nd...The one of you chasing after cute Zach just kills me!! That is RAD!!!!
And lastly...My sweet little Ellsa Bellsa is looking gorgeous and just Way TOO grown up, I can't stand it!! Love you ALL...xo
You are the most photogenic family ever! Love the colors you chose and so funny that it was hot. You'd never know. No ones sweating as I so would be!
Love the bathtub shot.
Post a Comment