Friday, January 9, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party....

This was the 1st annual "UGLY" Christmas sweater party. All names have been kept private to protect the innocent sweaters. I'm really sorry to all those school teachers that may have a duplicate...just know that I won for the ugliest. I know, how rude...I totally wore one I got last year on sale, I thought it was so up-to-date. We took old "prom" style pictures...with a nice fade, a little staring off in the distance, and a little tilt.





























































































Finally, after an intense white elephant game...we were visited by the "WHITE ELEPHANT ELF"! What a treat...and then we cut him off from the egg nog!

(who knew a white elephant gift could be so engaging? I hope it hadn't been worn before!)













3 comments:

Peterson Clan said...

I mean...How could you??? That is seriously soo freaking RUDE!!! haha And yet SO VERY WRONG!!!

Hillary said...

I love the fade look. I hope you plan on making a special trip down next year for the 2nd annual party.

Krissy Lowe said...

That was such a fun night-thanks for taking all those pictures!