The latest Randle family news....Nate accepted a job with AmerSports in Ogden, Utah. He will be the new Marketing Director for SUUNTO. (click for more info about his company)
We are so excited to be going back home by our family, and extremely sad to leave our great friends in California.
For the past couple of weeks I have tried to soak in all the thousands of things that I love about this place...it's funny how you really appreciate the small things in your life, when you know that they will all be changing soon.
Here are the things I will miss the most:
-The best friends EVER....
-The most fantastic ward...if you have never seen the video of our Kate, this ward was my life-vest
-California SUN on my walks
-Disneyland, Legoland, the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Seaworld, and the beach (yes, I really do like it, just not the sand!)
-My house
-My Kate tree that always blooms the week she died in April...these great beautiful purple flowers
-Did I mention my friends?
-Birthday lunches
-Canon ball dives at Glenn Ivy
-TPing with the YM presidency (wait, I was not involved)
-My daughters BFF Julia
-My swing set that Callaway employees bought and put up for us
-The SUN, again! On the bright side...there is a lot of shopping to be done for winter clothes
There are so many more...but mostly just the people that I love here, that helped me grow as a person, taught me how to throw fantastic showers, 30th b-day parties, bake, cook, grill (that one is all Todd C), play the organ, give voice lessons, become a (practicing) photographer, and xmas card maker...whew...just THANKS!
I will mention my two UN-FAVORITE things about California that I WILL NOT miss:
1- property tax...how is this state in bankruptcy with us all paying billions in property tax?
2- the CRV tax...really, I can't wait to buy Diet Coke without the $1.90 additional tax so that my 12-pack that says cost $5.00 really costs $6.90...sneaky, sneaky.
I am excited to have my hubby around more, have a basement (hahaha), and have family around to babysit (just kidding family..sorta).
Here's to 2009, being the year that everyone comes and skis in Utah, and visits!
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
REALLY? REALLY? You can't joke about this with me. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, and I miss you! Call me!!!!
Maybe you will come back in a year like the Lowe's. Still can't believe your leaving. Maybe you could take your Kate tree with you somehow.
Sorry California....it looks like family prayer won out! We have waited for this time for what...5 years now! We are sad for the extra excuse to visit Disneyland...but we will make up others just to have you home! Auntie Sarah can't wait! WAHOO!! Love you guys....see you soon. And yes, I will babysit! Just give me 6 more weeks! 2nd trimester....and I'll be an awesome babysitter!
That is so exciting for you guys. We'll have to get together sometime when we move back in June! Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment