Friday, December 12, 2008

Twas the month before Christmas...


Twas the month before Christmas, and I was hired by one of my friends husbands to make client gifts for him this year. So after the process of trying to find the "perfect" box. The perfect color of ribbon to match, and designing a sticker to match the whole thing, this is what I came up with.
71 boxes filled with home-made soft carmel corn...you can imagine what my kitchen looks like on a given day...but only 21 more to go.
Poor Zach gets stuck in the Karo syrup on the floor and gets so mad he can hardly stand it! :) At least he hasn't tried to lick it up yet!
Life is good, we spent 10 fun-filled days in Arizona for Thanksgiving this year with my sister's family. It was great to be with my family...and even better that my sister and I went to see Twilight together...twice! :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

you are crazy. Todd is going to be sad that you are going to be sick of making your famous popcorn balls.

Suzanne said...

They look great! Seriously though. 71 boxes?! ARe you crazy??????