Friday, December 12, 2008

Disneyland in Dec...




If you've never been to Disney in Dec. you have to go....it's so beautiful and festive...and pretty crowded. But it is worth the trouble, and has become a tradition in our family. Here are some pictures (mostly for my mom Beth!) :)

Here are the highlights...













The huge Christmas tree in the front...
























Ella with the flowers....
























Ella and tink, they have a new area to meet and greet the Pixie Hollow fairies....
























Snowing on Main street....

















Small world all lit up!


















Cinderella's castle with lights and snow...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm jealous. I've never been to Disneyland at Christmas time. I used to boycott it because it was too busy and then later it has been because we get in free once a year from Kirk's cousin, but it can't be at Christmas. We just need to buckle down and buy some darn passes!