Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach....

I can't believe my baby turned one yesterday! Where does the time go? And why doesn't it go this fast when we are pregnant?
Zach has brought so much joy and love into our home again. Ella as a big sister is the greatest, and Zach just loves her. She makes him laugh like NO one else can. He has this huge belly laugh just for his sis.
What we know for sure... when you know deep saddness, you know great joy! We love you ZACH! Happy first birthday!






POINTING AT HIS FAVORITE THINGS....AIRPLANES!



Here is what we started with....


And this was the end...he really didn't go crazy, he just ate the frosting layer, and a tiny bit of cake! So much work for a few bites, and then off to bed!





7 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

Happy Birthday Zach, what a cute little guy! I love the picture of him pointing to the "airplane" and of course, the pics of frosting all over, so fun!!

melanie said...

What cute pictures! Love his curly hair!!! Happy Birthday Zach!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday little love!! I swear the pics. of the kids make me want to just reach through the screen!! Can't believe Zachy is 1!!

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday, big boy! Time does fly!

Hillary said...

A year already...You know what that means....Time to start over again. I think I still need a little while...Not ready to be sick for 6 months. I will have to suck it up eventually.

Peterson Clan said...

YEAH Happy Birthday to my cute little boyfriend who will someday fall in love with me...Love you-Jenn

Halee said...

NO JENN HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE LOVES ME! :) Love your little man.. miss you guys also