So off she went taking pictures...saying the exact same things she hears her mom say.
"Nope, too blurry!"
"Bad shot, you're in bad light!"
"Umm, get tighter in the picture mom"
"okay mom, you pretend to look at your phone, while I take a picture!"
She's a total natural! Isn't it funny how much our kids really pay attention and LISTEN to us. She can quote full sentences right out of my mouth.
So I thought I'd share a few of her photos....
This is Ella taking her picture in the mirror...
Mom and Zach
Grandma Davies sent this "tickle-me-cookie-monster" for Zach's b-day...Ella really wanted to get him framed in the shot!
This is my very favorite one...she said "look mom, I wanted to get the feet shot like you do!" How great is that!
Here's the one where I'm pretending to be on the phone, and Nate was supposed to look at the witch..
Zach outside hanging out!
Little Ella getting her picture done...WELL DONE! I think you are on your way to success! LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
She did a great job! And I love how clean your mirror is when she's taking a picture of herself. That wouldn't look so great in MY kids bathroom!
You're a pro Ella Bella! I need to fly you to Utah to take pics. of Auntie Sarah and the fam. for our Christmas cards! I love you Bella
How great...your own little mini you :) She can take some 'great pictures.'
I love the one where you had to pretend to be on the phone. You guys are so fun-Way to go Ella
Post a Comment