So, Ms. Rogers didn't work out for us as we had hoped. The class was just too young, and all of her cute little friends from church and pre-school were in another class. So I did what every crazy mom would do....I fought to have her moved so that she could have a better experience and stay with her sweet friends.
Now going to school is a lot easier for everyone. She has something to look forward to, and she loves that she is in Dalin, Jake, and Avery's class now!
I have to say thanks to all of my good friends that ALWAYS look out for Ella. We again feel such gratitude to have such amazing people around, hugging us in the school yard during Friday morning line up, crying our eyes out (me, not Ella), when the world seems to have stopped, listening on the phone, talking through different situations, and introducing me to the "new" teacher, Mrs. Oakes.
Ella is loving her new place in class. When she walked in a sweet little girl said to her, "you are so pretty", and Ella's eyes lit up for the first time in about a week. It's such an answer to many sleepless nights, and lots of prayers....amazing how one little statement from a sweet little girl can turn EVERYONE'S day around. (Turns out she's the principles daughter, can't go wrong with that friend right?)
It reminds me yet again that most/all prayers are answered through others, and I need to do a lot better at listening so that maybe I can be an answer too!
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
I am so happy that this pretty little girl is in Dallin's class!
We are so excited that Ella is in the class now. Avery is very happy! She said they had lunch today. Fun times!
Kindergarten..what a big step, but it certainly does get easier and they have so much fun. I love that I got to have another one go through this experience again. Unfortunately it makes me feel a little (or a lot) older every time!
I am glad that things worked out better for sweet Ella. I just wish that Ethan could be in that class too.
Post a Comment