4 weeks ago
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
For those of you lucky enough to have seen the "D2 MAN" video of Nate, you know how much he is loving his job. Who else can put on a unitard, make up a rap song, hire two chicks in short skirts to sing back up, ride the pony with the golf flag, and record it all for our posterity to view! We never lay up...but don't worry, for those who haven't seen it, stayed tuned to YOUTUBE, it should go live in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this truly is miraculous! Welcome aboard the WONDERFUL WORLD of blogging!
Hey, how did you get music on your blog? I liked that. It's fun to see how you are doing.
Hey!
I got Jenn's email about her blog, then I see Ally on her friends list, WHAT! I am so excited, both of you blogging. YEA! Now we need to get Mandy aboard!!
So... I really LOVE how you joined the world of blogging and all,....but did you know that you actually DO have to blog? i.e. write, post, whatever? Just checking! ;)
Post a Comment